Body Suits
When I was a child, I can vividly remember two things that I wanted (Well, actually, there was always something I wanted, but I’ll stick to two for the sake of this post). First, I remember thinking how incredibly awesome it would be to have a real Proton Pack, yes from Ghostbusters. And I don’t mean "real" as in actually shooting a high-energy particle stream capable of trapping ghosts. I just wanted a prop I could carry around that had authentic lights and sounds so I could pretend I was a real Ghostbuster.
Needless to say, one of the very first things I bought after coming out was a silicone breastplate. I won’t mention brands because absolutely nobody is sponsoring me (though I’m completely open to offers wink, wink, lol!). My honest opinion? After years and years of daydreaming about it, remembering those online fantasy stories, and thinking, "Wow, I’m finally going to have breasts and look fabulous", I was actually somewhat disappointed.
It wasn’t entirely the breastplate's fault; it was mostly mine. I had rushed to buy one that fit into a price range I was willing to pay (it wasn’t cheap though), and I didn’t take the time to really do my research and secure the right size. For my specific body type, it doesn’t fit quite right, It doesn't look terrible, and it definitely gets the job done for photos, but it wasn't what I had envisioned. There are way better options out there, but unfortunately that's not what I got.
To make matters worse, I quickly discovered something that should have been obvious from the start, silicone makes you sweat like crazy! I was sweating just from the sheer physical struggle of squeezing into it, and once it was finally on, I could feel sweat running down my front and back nonstop.
I’ve probably only used it twice, mostly when I know I’m going to wear an outfit that really benefits from a nice cleavage for a quick photo. Other than that, I prefer individual breast forms, or honestly, just working with my own body. I happen to have "moobs" (male boobs, for most guys probably a curse, but for me, a total blessing, lol!). Over time, I’ve learned a few clever tricks to take advantage of that and create a nice, natural cleavage of my own.
Sometimes I still feel the itch to buy a full, head-to-toe femme suit. I know what the visual result would look like, and I know it would basically be like stepping into my own personal, skin-tight sauna, but I still think it would be cool to fulfill that specific dream my inner child carried for so many years. Then I look at the price tags and tell myself, Keep dreaming, girl! Lol!. I do want to buy a pair of realistic, self-adhering breast forms next, but I haven't been able to get them yet due to some current shipping issues. Someday!
So, where exactly was I going with this post? What is its purpose? After all "It is purpose that created us. Purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us. It is purpose that defines us, purpose that binds us." as Agent Smith said in The Matrix Reloaded (2003). To be completely honest, I don't really know! I just felt like sharing the thought, lol!.
To end my rambling, maybe, just maybe, it’s not too crazy to think that someday in the not so distant future, there will be an actual device capable of transforming the human body at will with the push of a button. Or, like in the movie Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde, by simply drinking a potion. (Seriously, what was up with Sean Young in the '90s playing roles where she was supposed to be a guy?) If history has taught me anything, it's that if you can imagine it, someone out there is probably already researching it and trying to build it. Fingers crossed!



Comments
Post a Comment